Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Interview of Santa


  • Interviewer : Let me check your word Power.
  • Santa : Okay Sir.
  • Interviewer : Tell me the opposite of good.
  • Santa : Bad
  • Interviewer : Come
  • Santa : Go.
  • Interviewer : Ugly.
  • Santa : Pichlli.
  • Interviewer : PICHLLIIIII?
  • Santa : UGLYYYYYYYYY.
  • Interviewer : Shut Up.
  • Santa : Keep Talking.
  • Interviewer : Okay now stop all this.
  • Santa : Now carry on all this.
  • Interviewer : What the Hell is wrong with you?
  • Santa : What the heaven is right with you.
  • Interviewer : Get Out.
  • Santa : Come In.
  • Interviewer : Oh my God.
  • Santa : Oh my Devil.
  • Interviewer : You are Rejected.
  • Santa : I m selected...
Thank you so much Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...